Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nail Colour

I have obtained a new hobby recently, actually to be exact few hours ago.

I have sudden urge to have my own collection of various nail colours. I just started today, got 5 new colours. And I definitely have to thank the panni kutty Jessica for purchasing them with her discount.


The five new colours I bought today... =)


I am going to save some money and follow her to Elianto to get more colours next month. So now you can see me with different nail arts every week. Hahahahaha…..

Just now I did some so call nail art on my nails. I need to have my friends rate it tomorrow. Hahahahaha…yeah la I am still a beginner at this. Need some expert’s guidance.


Did this first... Nice right? Hehehe....



Then I tried the French Nail Art... The colour combo is nice for me...Lets see what my friends have got to say tomorrow. Hahahaha.....

1 comment: