Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Midvalley Again

Well yeah as the title says, I went to Midvalley again, but this time for a different reason of course. Hehehehehe…..

It was to celebrate Mohana @ Momo’s birthday and farewell.


Momo, the QUEEN of the day =)

We bought the tickets for Winter’s Bone movie before heading off to TGIF’s.

So we all gathered in TGIF’s for lunch cum the celebration. Lunch was really very fulfilling. It was my first time eating there, so I didn’t really know they serve a very BIG portion of food (though my friend warned me). I ordered Blackened Chicken Alfredo and Hot Coffee. The food was tasty but the portion was too big I couldn’t finish it even after sharing a bit with my friends.

Middle: Blackened Chicken Alfredo
Bottom: Hot Coffee


Then after lunch we celebrate Momo’s birthday. It was totally a fun celebration. We enjoyed so much till we forgot about the time, and ended up going for the movie late.

Momo cutting cake

Anyway that was the worst movie I have ever watched before in a cinema. I suggest you people not to even watch it for free. Its that bad! I slept off for half of the movie. *Sigh*

After the ‘wonderful’ movie, we split up into 2 groups. Jessica, her friend, Pei Chin and me went for shopping while the others went to play pool and bowling.

Actually I thought of buying a shoe but I didn’t buy because I feel very sad to spend my money. Hehehehehehe....

So we just shopped around for like 2 hours. It was a nice experience for me. I realize I LOVE shopping. Hahahahahahaha…..

So now I am planning to save money and spend it on shopping. Hehehehehehehe….

Shopping done, it was tea time or coffee time. So we stopped by MCD and rested for some time. Then we met up with the others. We left Midvalley around 6.45pm, I reached home 7.45pm, it was raining heavily and the traffic jam was….no words to describe.

Overall the outing was something to be remembered. I will definitely treasure this moments forever in my heart and mind.



*P/S: We took tones of photos, which can be viewed in FB profile =)

2 comments:

JessicaTan2511 said...

Love u darling!!! :P

Gaya 3 said...

Love u too...wish Google has Like button too...so that i can click it...hahahahaha