Monday, August 8, 2011

Midvalley after Midsem

Alright, now that I am well rested, I guess its high time I post about my Midvalley expedition. What else to call it if not expedition, for its sole purpose was to make us feel like human beings again after being zombie-like for the past week. Hahahahahahaha……

Well we went there right after the exam, cause time is like gold and we didn’t want to waste it. So we took tickets for the movie, Rise of the Planet of Apes. Trust me, it was an awesome movie worth watching in cinema. The ape Ceaser, reminded me of Vishal (my puppy) when he was young.

So before the movie, we took our lunch in Delicious. Lunch was delicious indeed with a DELICIOUS bill too. Hahahahahaha if you know what I mean……

Then we headed for the movie. After movie, its was bubble tea and window shopping time! Yeah! I guess I have never walked a mall like this before. It was fun though. Then window shopping done, we wanted to head back to Shah Alam.

This is where the expedition had a twist! KTM broke down, well nothing new for us Malaysian. But at 7pm, in Midvalley, we were stranded. Lucky us, Shirley’s sister gave us a lift. So we reached Shah Alam safely, had dinner and when back home.

The moment my head hit the pillow, (oopss before my head hit the pillow, my fingers hit the laptop, to upload the photos in Facebook, hahahahahahaha) I was a dead body, woke up 2pm only the next day. Had to replace all my lost sleep from the week before. Hehehehehe…..

Overall, it was an outing to be remembered. I had a wonderful time after a tiring week. Thanx to my lovely friends for it!!!

P/S: Kindly visit my facebook profile for the photos. I am too lazy to upload it here again. =)


My darlings and me <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

JessicaTan2511 said...

Hahhahahahhahahahhaha!! Ur english is like so bombastic! Nice to read.. :)

Gaya 3 said...

well chanx......hehehehehehehehe