Saturday, August 20, 2011

If GOD Grant Me A Wish...

If God grant me a wish today, the only thing I will wish for is to give me an opportunity to dedicate myself to my parents.

I want my parents to be proud of having me as their daughter. I promise I will never leave my parents alone no matter what.

Being apart from them now has taught me to appreciate them better.

I may have not been an ideal daughter for them, but they are the best for me. There have been times I did not listen to their advice, but today where I stand now, I realize whatever they taught me and advised me was for my own betterment.

They are the best gift God has bestowed on me and I promise I will take care of them throughout my life.

They were the only one who stood beside me during my downfall and gave me the courage and moral support I needed. I will always be with them when they need me.

Amma and Appa, I will always love you. Thanks for everything. And sorry for not being the best for you.


Appa and Amma <3

No comments: