Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Buka Puasa with Mentor & Friends

I had buka puasa session just now with my mentor and my friends. It was my first time joining a buka puasa session. We went to SACC Mall and had our dinner in Noodle Station.

It was fun, as expected we crapped a lot. My so wonderful friends practically embarrassed me in front of my mentor. I hope whatever we talked, no no crapped, does not leak. Hahahahahahahaha……

I had Springy Noodles with BBQ Chicken and Iced Honey Lemon Tea. The drink was nice, the noodles was just like Wantan Mee. Anyhow I enjoyed my dinner.



Top: Iced Honey Lemon Tea
Bottom: Springy Noodles with BBQ Chicken

I think we should have more outings like this. Its very relaxing and fun. And lastly thanx to Mr. Raffi for belanja’ing us. Hehehehehehehehe……

P/S: For the photos please visit my Facebook profile. =)



Mr. Raffi and us



FYI: Its I Love You Lemonade
Shirley ordered it.
And its Jessica's nails beside it (See how it matches the drink colour)
Hahahahahahaha =)

No comments: