Thursday, August 4, 2011

MSU life.....Ok la......

Hmmmmmmmmm……So mid sem is gonna be over tomoro. Ahhh thank God. It has been a tiring and sleepless week for me.

So far university life is ok…no no its great! I am enjoying myself, hehehehehe.....At least Shah Alam is not so isolated like Nilai….

Sometimes its difficult that I feel like juz going back home. But I have a dream to fulfill, and I m determined to achieve it no matter wat. As usual the lab reports, assignments, and quizzes are giving me headache.

But despite all this I still enjoy my life here with my roomie, Rajesh, my darling, Jessica, my baby, Shirley, my honey, Nandni, my bestie, Bhaeravii and also the mysterious Mr. X.

I will talk more bout Mr. X in my nest post. I m still in the midst of collecting details about him…..hahahahahahahahahaha….

I m actually too excited, coz I m goin out with my buddies tomoro…….its our first hangout session outside Shah Alam and I bet we gonna rock the shopping mall……hahahahahaha

Guess that’s all for now….tata cya soon…. =)

2 comments:

shirley@sam said...

rock the mall??!! we nearly slept at the mall...hahaha...XD

Gaya 3 said...

hahahaha yea......:)