Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Reminiscing My Graduation Day (2010)

Last week Saturday, my best friend Bhaeravii graduated. I take this opportunity to wish her Congratulations on her achievement. Seeing her graduation photos and listening to her graduation experience reminded me of my graduation ceremony a year ago.


Bhaeravii and Shangari. Congrats buddies =D

~Reminiscing mode~

I guess my graduation ceremony was the only occasion in 2010 that gave me joy.

Having my 2 and half years effort being paid off was an awesome feeling. To be in the hall for the ceremony, the feeling was not one to be described with words but to be felt individually.


The hall before the ceremony begin


Me <3
Bouquet was from mum and dad


I insisted that we take a family photograph =D

I can’t wait for my degree graduation. I think I will enjoy this ceremony better compared to my diploma graduation, but no matter what my diploma graduation has a special place in my heart. It was a ceremony to mark my first achievement in my life.

So attending a graduation especially with a mortarboard is the only motivation encouraging me to face the challenges in the coming 3 years. Hehehehehe….of course I am exaggerating. That is not the only reason but having wonderful people around me always is also one of the reasons. Thanks dear friends for being with me (I hope you know who you are).

P/S: More photos can be viewed in my FB profile =)

And I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who attended the ceremony and made my day. And also to all who were directly and indirectly involved in making my big day a success. <3 <3 <3

No comments: