Friday, September 2, 2011

Bottomless Chili's

Actually this event I am going to blog about happened ten days ago. I know its late but what can u expect from a busy person like me. Heheheheheheheheh…….

Basically this outing was planned for Nandni’s surprise birthday celebration. We decided to go to Chili’s in Empire Gallery. We took cab there.

The best part was, Nandni didn’t have any clue that it was for her, even when they brought the cake out by singing Happy Birthday song. She was a blur case. Hahahahaha….

See we are expert in planning surprise. Anyway we found out an awesome thing in Chili’s. Bottomless!!!

Bottomless? Actually it means we can get unlimited refills. So the next time we go there, we planned to order Bottomless Nachos and four Bottomless Drinks and spend one whole day there. Hahahahaha… Yeah I know; we are economic girls! ;)

We had Bottomless Nachos as our appetizers. Then we ordered two main dishes and shared them. It’s been ten days so I can’t really remember the dish names. Then we bought two drinks and shared them. After eating session, it was surprise time. Nandni was super blur when the waiters there sang Happy Birthday song.

Anyways I really hope Nandni enjoyed herself. I really had a good time. Hehehehe….

Photos: I took some but my handphone battery went empty so I didn’t get to snap lots of photos like I normally do. But Jessica and Shirley took some with their phones.

Here are some of the photos:

Chili's

Bottomless Nachos

Darlings with the Bottomless Drinks

The first main dish

The second main dish

The cake on the house ;)


Birthday babe!<3

Us <3 <3 <3

*P/S: Photos courtesy of Jessica & Shirley. Thanks darls!

No comments: