Saturday, September 24, 2011

Water Marble Nail Art

I was just watching some videos in Youtube about nail art and I came across a video on how to do water marble nail art. It seemed quite easy for me. Nothing very expert, Just nice for beginners like me.

So I tried doing it with my nails. Just some trial and error method. And yeah it turned out AWESOME.



This was the end result. Too bad I just cut my nail few days ago. If you have long nails, it will look real awesome!!!

So now I am going to show you how to do it. Well if you really want a clear tutorial, you should go Youtube and watch the videos there. I am just showing my way of doing it. Hehehehehe

First, what you need:



Basically, whatever items you can see in the photo above, are the items you going to need.

  1. The nail color you want to use. Here I used Elianto's colors, they are; Lawn Green, Dodger Blue and Indian Red.
  2. Tissue and pencil.
  3. Cello-tape and scissors.
  4. Cotton, cotton buds and nail polish remover.
  5. A cup of clean water.
So these are the items you need to do water marble nail art.

Now the steps:


Apply one layer of base coat on your nail and let it to dry. I used Lawn Green for my nail.



Then cover the skin around you nail with cello-tape.



Take a cup of clean water.




Add a drop of each of the nail color you have chosen, like shown in the above photos.




Then use the pencil to draw some lines across the spread out nail colors.


Then dip the finger that you painted the base coat into the water.



After dipping your finger into the water, use the pencil to remove the access nail colors before removing your finger from the water.



Then remove your finger from the water and let the nail color to dry. After drying, remove the cello-tape and clean the nail colors that stick to the skin surrounding the nail with the remover.



And ta-da, This is the end result.

Well, I know it isnt a good tutorial. But I am just sharing my new-found skill. Hahahaha.... =D
Oh and please make sure your fan is switched off, this is to avoid drying up the nail color. ;)


P/S: I tried this method on my friend, Bhaeravii's nails.

This is the end result. Totally love it!!! <3


No comments: