Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nail Art Shopping

Okay, I am dedicating this post for Jessica and Shirley…

I was requested to write this blog post by Jessica. For her benefit la, what else! Hahahahahaha!!! Just kidding Jess…<3

So actually its about what I did last Sunday. I went out with my mum to buy some items in a supermarket nearby my house.

After shopping, I was just doing some window shopping at the stalls outside the supermarket. I came across a stall that sells accessories.

So I with my new found hobby looked for some nail art items. I saw O.P.I. nail colors, its RM15 per bottle. Then there was the smaller version of the same O.P.I. nail colors, its RM2.90 per bottle (3.75ml) and if you take 4 then its only RM10. I couldn’t resist this offer, so bought 4 colors for RM10.

Then there was another shop with offer, buy 1 free 1. So I bought some nail décor items like rhinestones, glitter and the glue. It is RM9 but since its buy 1 free 1, I got 2 packs for RM9.

So here are the photos:


This the comparison of size between the O.P.I nail color that I bought with the Elianto nail color.

These are 4 colors that I bought for RM10.

The nail decor items I bought for 2 @ RM9.

So Jessica and Shirley, do you all want anything? Let me know ASAP. Scared the promo will end. =)

3 comments:

shirley@sam said...

i want the thing u bought for rm 9.00.. n do they sell stickers???

JessicaTan2511 said...

I feel like buying OPI!!!! Hmmmm. What other colors they have?? Hehhehehhe. And.. Yeasssshhh!! The RM9 one pleaseeeeeee.. Thanks darl!!! LOVE U LOADS!!!

Gaya 3 said...

Shirley: yea they have stickers...but not sure of the price....will check when i go n text u k...

Jess: colors ah...i go n check n let u know...the other day i was rushing so din get to see all colors....will let u know....