Sunday, October 30, 2011

Handphone Dilemma

I am planning to get a new handphone this week. I still dont know which model to buy. Originally thought of buying Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, but that model is no more being produced.

I am going to pay half and my dad is going to pay half. Last time when my dad and mum got a new handphone for me, I promised myself that it will be the last handphone I am going to buy with my parents money. I wish I can pay the whole amount but unfortunately I cant afford, so my dad has volunteered, well not really, I demanded that my dad pay the other half and he agreed. Hahahahahaha... =D

So now I have two phones in my mind. Xperia Neo V and Xperia Mini Pro.



This is Xperia Neo V
And this is Xperia Mini Pro

I like both phones, but I would really love to own a sideway slide phone. But Xperia Mini Pro comes with only 2GB microSD memory card, where as Xperia Neo V comes with 8GB. So now I am planning to take Xperia Mini Pro and upgrade the memory card to 8GB and if the price is less than Xperia Neo V, I will buy it. If its more that the price of Xperia Neo V, then I am going to buy Xperia Neo V. Lets see what phone I am going to use...... =p

I am very excited about this handphone. Waiting for my dad to go and survey tomorrow. Cant wait to get a new handphane. Partly I am excited because I am paying half for it!! Hehehehehehe.... =)

5 comments:

JessicaTan2511 said...

I thought of getting a sideway slide phone too! it looks so damn cool! We may be using couple phone. Waaahhaahhahahaahhahahaha. :P

Gaya 3 said...

Couple phone...hahahaha cool...i think i will get the sideway slide phone...its very stylish!!! n the price is reasonable too...

Yanty Lee said...

Blackberry Torch!!

Gaya 3 said...

Tak minat blackberry lar...=)

Yanty Lee said...

apa la u BB pun xminat..