Friday, December 9, 2011

Say Hi Sem 2

Well its been quite some time since I last updated my blog. Its not that I dont have the time, its just that I am too lazy to type. Hahahahaha.....

Well so nothing much happened. I joined new semester. My first semester results did not hit my target, I am dissapointed with myself, but determined to achieve my target this semester. Hopefully I can.

Day 1 of Sem 2

Shirley and me have started our business venture this semester. We are offering Nail Art Service at a cheap rate. So if your are in need of nail art, dont hesitate to contact us.

The day we started our business venture.
Hahahahahahaha

We (Shirley, Nandni and me) planned to celebrate a simple birthday party for Jessica, but some unexpected incident occurred to me and we had to cancel the whole thing. But we managed to get her a card, gift and a piece of cake. Hehehehehehe..... Hmmm sorry Jessica, we will make it up to you. But I think Jess still enjoyed her day with us. Hahahahahahaha......

Top: Jess with her Birthday gift and card.
Bottom: Jess with her Secret Recipe cake.

My mum is in India for a month visit. She is enjoying herself there and I am happy for her. But we, Dad, Bro, Sis, Vishal and me miss her a lot. Its been a while she did not go for any long vacation, so we kind of forgot how it feels when is she not around. Anyway this opportunity makes me realise how gifted I am to have my mum in my life. I really miss her a lot. Cant wait for her to back.

Well another significant thing was, I think I had my first fight, well not really a fight, but kind of fight, (hahahahahahaha) with someone I love. Now it all seems so funny, but at the time I was really sad. But now we have clarified everything and all is settled between us. Just want to let you know, I LOVE YOU and I AM SORRY (I hope you know who you are).

I have also visited a new place, I-City. Well it was not really an interesting place for me, but I had fun with my friends there. We snapped lots of photos, which can be viewed in my Facebook profile.

Love you guys.....

This semester we seemed to snapping lots of photo. Maybe because I got a new phone. Hahahahaha, so action. And we will be snapping more photos because another one of us is going to get a new phone too. So more photos to come. We have also been lepaking a lot lately. And my dear friends are stealing Subway coupons for free burger whenever they get hold of a newspaper. And so we are like eating Subway every week (thats how I had my first Subway). Hahahahahahaha.....

See, like what I say,
we are snapping tonnes of photos
and
we are loitering aroud Shah Alam.
Hahahahahahahahaha....

And I am sad for my darlings cause this semester they have to endure Dr.'s class. It looks like they are facing a difficult time. Be strong dears. I will always support you guys. Soon I will be with you guys facing the same thing, so no worries. Hahahahahahaha..... Now I am laughing, next year June to October, I knowI will be crying..... :'(

Well so this is the summary of my last few weeks. Got to learn how to write summary, will be helpful for my English class. Hahahahahaha......


4 comments:

Yanty Lee said...

wah, new business.. all the best in ur undertakings girl!

Gaya 3 said...

hehehehe small business ny...anyway thnx.... =)

Yanty Lee said...

from small might turn to giant..hihi

Gaya 3 said...

Hopefully....thnx... :)