Sunday, January 15, 2012

Simple Review on Nanban

Today's was a movie day. My cousin Priya akka, 'belanja'ed me Nanban movie. Had a great time. And my cousin, Shanker anna bought durians for me. I was craving for durian since last year. Today the crave was satisfied! Wohooo!!!! I ate until I was too full. Hehehehe. Thanks akka and anna!!! Love you guys lots.

So here's a simple review on the movie. Btw I am a die hard Vijay fan! =p

The movie was an entertainer from start to end! A movie worth watching in cinemas. A great movie to be watched with friends and family and suitable for all age group.

All the actors did a great job and I think they managed met the viewers expectations. I can safely say director Shankar made a successful remake.

Though the movie lacked an originality (I know its a remake =p ), in other aspects the movie was great.

My overall rating would be A+. =D

Definitely a must watch movie!

2 comments:

shirley@sam said...

Your review is so damn short!!!!!!!!! :P

Gaya 3 said...

thats y the title says simple k!!!! =p