Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lunch Outing =)

My dear readers, I know its not like I have many readers, nevertheless, I am very sorry for not updating my blog for a very long period. Blame my laziness! It never leaves me.

So I don’t want to waste my time and your time by having a History class of what happened in my life for the past few months. Without beating around the bush, I will talk about my current life.

Semester two has somehow ended. It was such a dreadful semester. This week marks my first short semester. Lets hope this semester will be a better one than the previous one.

Jess, Shirley, Nandni and I came back this Monday to campus after a very long (one week only) break to register ourselves. We met our mentor Mr. Raffi. He wanted to go for a makan session, so he asked us to plan one.


Yesterday, I am supposed to attend a very important class which will be taught by a very important lecturer. Whether I am excited for myself or not, my friends were so excited for me. But to bad class was cancelled. I am supposed to attend the class this Friday. Lets see what happens. But honestly speaking, I don’t know why, I am looking forward to the class, maybe curiosity.

Since Mr. Raffi wanted to go out with us, we chose today and the place was Papa John’s. We met sir after our class and he took us there. We enjoyed our lunch. Today was an awesome day because we were all sharing our school stories with sir. It was fun. Based on the stories; Jess was a ‘budak baik’, Nandni was a ‘big don’ and Shirley and I were the ‘gangsters’in school those days. Hahahahahahaha.


After crapping we suddenly remembered it was Pink Day in Baskin Robbins. So sir suggested lets go have ice cream as desserts. Sir treated all of us ice cream. Thank You Sir.


We enjoyed our ice creams there, then headed back to MSU. Sir dropped us off in Tesco. Jess and Shirley accompanied me to Tesco, because I wanted to buy something. Then Jess dropped me back home. That’s all for today.

Next outing will be a movie outing I guess. Next week Wednesday. We still haven’t decide what movie to watch. Never mind got one more week to decide. Hehehehehehe.

No comments: