Saturday, January 14, 2012

Surprise for Shirley

The next event after new year was Shirley’s birthday. Jess and I planned for it few weeks before new year but was kind of confused because we didn’t know what gift to get her.

So on the 2nd Jan, eve of her birthday, Shirley texted me, asking me to stay over in her place. I lied to her that I am coming back late night with my cousin and can only stay over in her place on Tuesday (btw it was Jess’s idea).

I came back from Penang around 3pm and was waiting for Jess to prepare for our plan. She came to my place and picked me up around 8pm. We went to Tesco first to get Shirley her gift. Then we went to Giant to buy other things.

Before our shopping we had ‘cendol’. Btw it was tasty and I recommend it.

We planned a prank for Shirley, so we went to Giant to get the things then went to Kings, got her a cake. All shopping done, we went back to my house. I wrote some long essay on the birthday card and Jess was busy wrapping the gift. Then we got ready, packed all our things and left my place around 12am to go to Shirley’s house. Before leaving we both sent her a text wishing her Happy Birthday.

After arriving at her place, outside her house we lite up the candles on the cake and we shouted her name in front of her house. Shirley was in her room, so her housemate opened the door for us. Then, the moment she greeted us, we sang Happy Birthday. We went to her room and saw her Skyping with Sendrew. So we asked her to cut cake while he was on Skype. Unfortunately we forgot to snap photos, so we faked the cutting cake session to snap photos!!! Hehehehehehe…..

After that we asked her to fulfill our prank. She managed to fulfill it, but she was complaining all the way. We told her no present unless she does as we say.

We gave her the card and the present. I really hope she likes it (P/S: Just read her blog and she said she loves it). Great!!!

Then we talked and went to bed at 2.30am and next day we had class at 8am and it was quiz!!! When we talked, I asked about the surprise. It seems she found out that we were up to something because the text Jess sent her was very fake. Anyhow we still manage to make her surprised and happy. Hehehehe….I know, I am smart. =p

The next day morning Shirley prepared hot water and coffee and milo for Jess and me. We went to campus for our quiz.

After that we went to Subang Parade. ‘Lepak’ed there for sometime. Then we had our lunch in Kenny Rogers.

I am staying over in Shirley’s place for a month, so after our Biochemistry class Jess dropped us off at Shirley’s place. I cooked Maggi for Shirley for her dinner. Sorry babe, couldn’t prepare anything special. We were all very busy with our assignment and lab reports that we had no time to cook a proper meal. With that her birthday ended. =)

P/S: Shirley really hope you enjoyed your day with us. Love you lots darling! And dont worry about troubling k. Its nothing!!! <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

JessicaTan2511 said...

Heheheheheheheh. Good one. :)