Thursday, July 24, 2008

Merdeka!!!

Ya ya i know, i know. Merdeka is one month ahead. The Merdeka i meant here is for myself as my finals r over now. Hehehe. Although its over, now i m quite worried bout my results, especially for the last paper. Well it wasnt tough actually, its just that i didnt revise properly.

Anyway who cares bout it now. I have 2 weeks to enjoy in Penang before getting my results. So why worry, not that now i can change what i did. Hehehe. Very happy that i m back in Penang. So now all i have to do is to plan what i m gonna do during my holiday.

Well guess nothing much can be done, coz most of my frens not on leave. So probally i will be online 24 hours or maybe i will be reading some novels or maybe shopping with my mum. Hehehe. Anyway if anything interesting happened during my sem break i will definitely update it in my blog. Hehehe. Hopefully something interesting will take place. Very bored with current life. Anyway that all for now. Wait till i update bout my sem break!!! Bye....

Signing off,
-iNNoCeNT DeViL-

No comments: