Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kaadhaldesam Gathering

Writting bout an event after one month of its occurrence is very bad, i know...but i cant help it and i also cant stop myself from writting bout it. I was extremely busy all this while. Hehehehe. So coming to the point. The event i m speaking sorry typing about is PJ Kaadhaldesam Gathering.

So let me intro a bit bout Kaadhaldesam. Kaadhaldesam is actually a webpage, i m not talking bout the movie here. Hehehe. Well is an online forum. For me its a place for everything such as info sharing, chit-chatting, bullying or getting bullied, gossiping and etc. By the way before i forget, the owner of the website is known as Dato PJ (not real Dato k!! its juz a 'gelaran' we gave him) or Prakash (Bro). Well for the history of the site and other things i will suggest that u join the forum and get to know it urself.

So back to the point: gathering. All the active members there were eager to meet each other (including myself la), although some of the members already met without my knowledge n without inviting me. Hehehe. So PJ bro came up with an idea. He wanted to gather all of us in Midvalley, celebrate suprise birthday for Mr. K (designer thalle and hot news updater of Kaadhaldesam) and Jessy Anni (PJ bro's wife), then have lunch with own expenses =D and watch movie (Dasavatharam). So we all agreed except for few members who cant make it due to work (Mahesan), tuition class (Vetha sis) and venue (Neha sis, Rathi sis and Saranya). So everything was planned and we were all eager to meet each other. Oh ya i forgot to mention the date n time. Hahahaha. It was on 21st June 2008 (Saturday), 11am - 6pm.

So on the day. I went there with two of my frens, Michelle and Shazana. I arrive in Midvalley around 11.30am. Earlier we planned to meet at the food court. So when i arrived i was kinda blur. Then i noticed Mr. K and Karthik. So i asked them where r the others n they told me to go to the food court. There i met Shaliney, Shaline, Durga in one corner and in another corner Deva, Raaja and Rulez bro. So we all were waiting for PJ bro. Mentang-mentang nama dia Dato dia datang lambat (Malaysian time la). So PJ bro came with Anni and his fren Murali and Murali's cousin brothers. Then Deva and Rulez bro when down to collect the cake for the suprise birthday while we were waiting for Shobby sis. Then PJ bro went to collect the movie ticket.

So then we wanted Anni and Mr.K to cut their cakes. Anni was there with us but Mr. K and Karthik dunno where they went. Hehehehe. So Anni cut her cake first and we had our lunch. Thats when Mr. K and Karthik came. So they also had lunch n then we head for the theatre to watch the movie. After enjoying the movie we head back to the food court, where Mr. K cut his cake and the presents were given including a small souvenir for all (a key chain with Kaadhaldesam name on it). Then we all starting chit chatting la.

Oh ya i nearly forgot to tell the worst thing that happened to me that day. After the movie i was walking down the stairs and my sandals got ruined. The front part came out and i cant walk. Oh God it was my worst day. So i planned to juz buy a slippers. But the shoe price there was so expensive that i cant afford to buy them. Haiyo me juz a student la how can i afford to buy a normal slippers for RM39.90. So i planned to go back to my college with that ruined sandals. Somehow i manage to go back with the sandals. Hehehehe save my money. When i went back my mum bought a new sandal for me ady. Hehehe.

So now i will review the members i met....Hehehe

Deva- Well he is the bully king in the forum. He did bully me in the gathering but most of the time it wasnt like in the forum. Probally he was scared of me after seeing me. Hahahaha.

Prakash Bro- Well he was like how he looked in his picture and how he was in the forum. My fren Michelle said he was good looking.

Jessy Anni- She was really very pretty and damn friendly.

Shobby Sis- She looked very very thin. Must ask her to eat more. Hehehe. She was as usual my sweet sis.

Shaliney- A very frenly sis who calls me akka (unlike my own sis).

Shalini- A big vayadhi. Non stop talking. Very fun having her around.

Durga- Very quiet girl.

Mr.K- Well he was funny and he even won a race n brought back a prize. Now i know where he disappeared.

Karthik Bro- He and Shobby sis something something. I also dunno wat it is until now. Need to do some investigation.

Raaja- Well i dunno much bout him. He went back after lunch.

Murali- Die hard fan of Kamal.

Rulez Bro- He tipu me n Shobby sis saying he will help us bully Deva.

So these are my reviews bout the members. Anyhow i really had a wonderful time with all of them. I really cant wait for the next gathering. It was nice knowing all these people. We r all like a huge family. Happy that i m part of it. And i also hope those members who miss the 1st gathering can join in the next gathering.

For the gathering pictures please visit:-
Gathering Pictures

Signing off,
-iNNocent DeViL-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

doink doink... evan afta a month u stil write bout it... it recalls ma memory on d day... damn happy day...

shobby mmg eat alot lah.. just i dunno y im still thin... aiyooooooooo....

thrs nothing between me n karthik... evrything rumors oni...
doink doink...

Gaya 3 said...

Hehehe ya la....one month pun one month la...its a must for me to write bout the gatheiring....

u eat a lot ke?? boleh percaya tak?? must confirm wif Parven first...hehehe

yelah i also know its rumours....cumma wanna make comedy out of u n karthik bro...joking aje k.....