Thursday, July 31, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

Its been one year since i left Penang to further my studies. Wow how fast time flies. It was just like few months ago reluctantly left Penang and now its already one year.

I still remember one year ago how sad i was to leave my family and left for college. Well the first few weeks were terrible there though i enjoyed my orientation programmes. After all it was my first time leaving my family behind for studies. I cant exactly remember how many nites i actually cried myself to sleep because of missing my home. Ohh it sounds so childish now to think that i cried. Hehehehe.

I only started to enjoy my college life when the regular classes begun. Thats when i found a bunch of people who are meant to stay with me for the entire time study in the college. Well it was a big class, there were only 8 of us. I guess its just a nice number to create havoc together. Hehehehe.

It was then that i realise how much fun i can actually have in the college although the college is situated in an isolated place. Well there many unforgetable things i did there with my friends. Thats where D'Suakus were created.

Though it cant beat my secondary school life but still i guess my college life will turn out to be far more interesting than i have expected. And for this i must thank D'Suakus. Hehehe. Without my friends with me i wont be enjoying my life there.

Now i m worried coz time passes very fast and in another 1 and 1/2 years we-my friends and i- need to choose different pathways. Well although we go in different ways i still have hope that we can keep in touch. After all there's so many ways to keep in touh in this developed world. Hehehe.

Anyway before i get too sentimental, i will finish my entry. Hehehe. So i would like to take this chance to thank all my friends (Michelle, May Eng, Yukiko, Yin Shiang, Siti and Yvonne) for tolerating their college life with a miserable friend (of coure its me). So i wish we D'Suakus will have more fun together in the coming semesters. Hehehehe.

Lastly i hope we will forever stay happy like how we are in this photo. I dedicate this post to my friends, Michelle (Dand Dang), May Eng, Yvonne (Von Von), Siti (Ms. International), Yin Shiang (Shiangeh) and Yukiko (Miss DMLT). Thanks a lot for making Nilai a better place for me to study. Hehehe.



Signing off,
-iNNoCeNT DeViL-

No comments: