Sunday, July 20, 2008

Exam Exam Exam

The one thing i hate the most in my life is none other that EXAM!!!!! Haiz....wondering y suddenly i m writting bout exam all of sudden. Well its exam week for me thats y. Hehehe. That is also y i didnt blog for sometime. 8 subjects all together and each subject got 2 papers except Maths and Stats paper. So it all sums up to 15 papers. Feel like dying here. Well at least i m glad now that 5 subjects already finish and left with 3 more subjects. Before exam i was really worried that i wont be able to answer my papers properly. I still do worry now but i know i did better than i thought i will for the previous 5 subjects. Opps sorry 4 subjects excluding Maths and Stats.

Let me review my papers so far......Hehehe

Cytology 1- Well i was really worried for this subject especially the practical paper. Thank God it wasnt as tough as i thought. Somehow i manage to do it well.

Histopathology 1- This paper is my favourite becoz i really study for it and so far it was the easiest paper for this sem.

Medical Microbiology 1- This is so far the killer paper.At least the theory paper was okay but the practical.....oh dear the worst paper. Always the killer paper will be the practical paper of this subject. Dunno how i will score. I have done my best, the rest depends on the lecturer.

Medical Parasitilogy 1- Well this is another easy paper. Reason; all questions were repeat from mid-term and quiz and for the practical paper most of the quiestions were from the mock exam. So i think i did well for this subject.

Mathematic and Statistics- Well during classes this is my fav subject but after exam i m hating this subject. The objective question were really difficult and the were 3 questions on log which carries 15 marks on the subjective part. And guess what all the 15 marks gone becoz i hate n dont know ho to do log. I can just pray for the best for this paper.

So that makes up my 5 subjects. Now let me review papers that i havent sat....i will say how i think the paper is gonna be....

Chemical Pathology 1- My worst worst paper. I hate this subject a lot. I dunno how i m gonna do my theory part, but the practical part really helps. I will try my best to revise as much as i can and the rest depends on my luck.

Haematology 1- Well this paper is quite easy but the way my lecturer marks the paper make it difficult for me to score. Well he will expect us to write extra answers which is not in his notes. So that means i have to do my own extra reading. Whicj is impossible for me. Well but this sem i did do some extra reading so i hope the paper will be tolerable. Hehehe

Immuno- Haematology 1- This is my last paper. I dunno how the lecturer gonna set the paper becoz she is a new lecturer. What i m gonna do is juz memorize all her notes n spit it out in the answer sheet. Hehehehe.

Well so thats all i guess. Enough of reviewing....maybe i should go and study now. Hehehehe.

Signing off,
-iNNoCeNT DeViL-

No comments: