Thursday, October 29, 2009

Time Flies Very Fast

It seemed like just yesterday I joined a college to start a diploma course and now I have only three more weeks to finish my whole course. Two and a half years just passed like a lighting. That's life I guess. When I first joined this college I was wondering how long I am supposed to endure this life, but now I feel very sad that it is going to end soon.

Although life here was not as what I expected, still I had adapted to the routine here, and now that I know it going to end soon, it makes me think maybe I have missed many things here. Although at times I hated living here, but it was never a boring study life here. I have a wonderful set of friends who are always up to some mischiefs.

I have learnt many lessons on surviving and how to handle various types of people in my college life. Those are definitely valuable lessons for me.

Finishing college life can be fun from one aspect, but at the same time it's kind of sad for me. That's because after this I will start working, and I cant enjoy life like how I am enjoying it now (by spending my dad's money). Once I start working I have to use my own money, so no fun. Hehehe. Not only that, its like going from one phase of life to another. All this while I was a student and suddenly I am old enough to work (didnt realise I grew old so fast). Thats why people say time flies, it doesnt wait for anyone.

I just hope that I can take these changes in my life for the good. Hopefully I will handle everything smoothly.

Signing off,
~iNNoCeNT DeViL~



No comments: