Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Year & Resolutions

I know it’s too late to post about New Year resolution but it’s not my fault that MSU has its Mid-Sem exams during New Year season.

So as the title says, I am going to blog about my New Year resolutions. As far as I can remember, I have never had any proper resolutions for the past years, so this year I want to make some proper resolutions and I am going to work to achieve it.

I always have this superstitious mind that I must not reveal my resolutions cause I feel I will not achieve it.

Well I am still sticking to it. Hahahahaha……

But if by end of 2012, I am changed then I can safely say my resolutions are achieved.

Anyway I am ending this entry by a belated NEW YEAR 2012 wishes. HAPPY 2012 people!!! May this year bring more joy, wealth and health!!!


No comments: