Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am back for real....Yippeee!!!

Finally it's all over! What more else can I say. It's been really a BIG relief to some how finish my industrial training for good.

Life in Kajang wasn't that bad, minus all the accomodation problems that I faced during the ending period of my training. The staff there were very friendly and helpful. But unlike PJ Gribbles, I have lots of free time in Kajang Hospital, and thats where I didn't like it. Anyhow all of that has come to an end now.

Now I am back in college. So that means I m back to my normal college life. I have just 2 more semesters to go through and then - Yeah, college's over! Couldn't be more happy but the fact that it will take another 6 months to happen is bothering me. That means 6 months more with assignments, lectures, mid-terms,lab reports, quizes and finally the FINALS. And as usual my long semester, I have to do 8 sublects. Imagine how burdened I will be. That's why I have promised to myself that I will finish all my works on time and no more last minute works. Hopefully I stick to my promise.

So what next? After college is over, then I am going to enter the next phase in my life - and that will be the working phase. Well I can very much say I have experienced how working in labs going to be, but the fact that I will get salary is really tempting. Cause salary means money and for once I will not work for free and get paid for all my energy and time!

Anyway I guess thats all for now. I will be back soon - now that I am back for real - with my new entries.

Signing off
~iNNoCeNT DeViL~

No comments: