Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bored & Lonely.....

Its been exactly 1 month since I posted the last entry. What to do life's very busy with training. And only today I had the mood to write.

So for the past one month my life was just okay only. I definitely prefer my old college life - though its quite bad hehehe - to the working life I am going through now.

Why???
-First of all its very very tiring to work non-stop for 8 hours. At least in college I still do have 2-4 hours break in between classes so that I can take a short nap.
-Second, I am not paid even a small amount of allowance for working. Which literally means I am working for nothing. In fact I am paying the to work there instead of them paying me. Enna kodumai ithu!!!
-Third, I had a tough time finding a suitable place for accomodation. Damn college didnt have a house or hostel ready for us. We - my friends and I - had to find a place to stay all by ourselves. Well for that I should thank my friends for finding a place to stay, although we did have some conflicts regarding this issue.

So far this are the reasons why I still prefer my college life. Well anyway I am learning quite some things in the working place. Its sometimes hard to believe that I am working, especially not for money but for 30% in my finals. What a miracle. Hehehehe.

Well if I want to talk about the training I can do so for the whole day, but I have no mood to do so. So lets go to the next part of my life.

So why do I write now if I didnt write for past one month. Well thats because its weekend today and I am alone in my room. I dont have anything else better to do. Normally I will be in my aunt's house during weekends but this week for a change I wanted to stay in the rented house. Its not that bad after all, - staying alone I mean - although I am quite lonely but I am lonely even if I stay in my aunt's house. So it doesnt make a difference where I stay. I am lonely. Hehehe.

Ya I know I am crapping some rubbish up there. I tend to do so when I am lonely. Hahahaha. Well what to do, when I got nothing to do and no one to disturb, I often think about things that are not worth thinking. What are things that not worth for me to think - you may ask.I ts something that happened in the past. I was really forgetting it but when I turn out to be lonely last few days, the memories that I am trying to erase from my life seem to haunt me back.

Hey I feel my English is improving, thanks to the novels I read. Hahaha. Hmmm. Wow its the first 'hmmm' I am using in my post. Hehehe. Well I dont know whats wrong with me. Anyway I guess I better stop now or I will keep going!!! Hehehehe.

So see you all in another entry ( Probably afyter one month). Hehehehe.

Signing off,
-iNNoCeNT DeViL-

No comments: