Monday, June 16, 2008

My First Post.....

Hmmmm so this is my very first post. After taking much into consideration of blogging for the past few months, I have made up my mind to start blogging. Well reason, I m stranded in a place where entertainments are limited. Just tell me how long I can pass my time by surfing Friendster and Facebook. I m getting bored with all that, so for a change I m going to blog. Blog bout my so called 'interesting' life.

So now bout myself. Well nothing much can be said actually. I m just a simple gal. Studying in a 'wonderful' environment (well that’s what most people say bout my college). Actually it a very nice place but I just don’t seem to like it. I m doing Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT). A very interesting course indeed. Well actually I was forced to join this course by my mum. Anyhow I seem to be enjoying it nowadays. Hope to finish it soon, so that I can continue doing my degree in the field that I prefer. Not that I don’t like the field I m into now, but I m more interested in Chemistry rather than Medical. So hope my dreams come true. Ok ok I guess enough of my college stories. So that’s all, if I start again then it’s very hard to stop me. Nevermind I will tell you guys more on coming post. Hehehe.

So now let me say what I m planning to blog about or can I say what I m planning to crap. Hehehehe. I can say it will be my personal blog. I will try my best to update it daily with my stories. And also my views on current issues though I m not so aware of what’s happening outside there. Well that’s all. If there's anything then I will add it later. So dear readers enjoy reading my crap, oppss sorry my blog. And pls do leave a comment if you wish to. Oh ya before I leave let me say something, I hope my English is understandable because I m not a pro in English. Still learning k, so pls bear with my grammatical errors. Thank you and see you all in my coming entries.

Signing off,
-iNNoCeNT DeViL-

No comments: